Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel Training
In accordance with the instructions contained in this Department's OM of even number dated 12th January 2009, it has been decided to set up, as indicated below, the Anomaly Committee of the National Council (JCM) consisting of representatives of the Official Side and the Staff Side to settle any anomalies arising out of the implementation of the 6th CPC recommendations:-
OFFICIAL SIDE :-
1. Secretary, Chairman Deptt. of Pers. & Trg.
2. Member (Staff) Rly. Board.
3. Secretary, Deptt. of Telecommunication.
4. Secretary, Deptt. of Posts.
5. Financial Adviser (Defence) Ministry of Defence.
6. Joint Secretary, (Pers) Ministry of Finance.
7. Joint Secretary, Deptt. of Personnel & Trg.
8. Deputy Secretary (JCA), Deptt. of Personnel & Trg.
STAFF SIDE :-
1. Shri. U.M. Pruohit
2. Shri. M.Raghavaiah
3. Shri. Rakhal Das Gupta
4. Shri. R.P.Bhatnagar
5. Shri. Guman Singh
6. Shri. C.Srikumar
7. Shri. S.K.Vyas
8. Shri. Ch.Sankara Rao
9. Shri. K.S.Murty
10. Shri. R.Srinivasan
11. Shri. K.K.N.Kutty
12. Shri. S.G.Mishra
The working of the Committee would be in terms of the conditions laid down in this Department's OM dated 12th January 2009 mentioned above.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India