One-rank one-pension for Ex-Servicemen



The demand for one-rank one-pension stands already examined in detail and was not found acceptable due to administrative, financial and legal reasons.
Moreover, the pensionary benefits of the Personnel Below Officer Rank, particularly of the three ranks of Sepoy, Naik and Havildar, were significantly increased wef 1.1.2006 by increasing weightage from 5 years to 10, 8 and 6 years respectively and by allowing pension of pre-1.1.1996 retirees to be computed with reference to the maximum of the pay-scale introduced wef 01.01.1996.
In consultation with Ministry of Finance, the benefits thus accrued to PBOR have been allowed to be retained while revising their pension as per Government decision on the 6th CPC recommendations wef 1.1.2006.
However, the Government is also examining whether certain improvements can be made in the pension being given to the old pensioners. This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Shri MM Pallam Raju in a written reply to Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar in Rajya Sabha today.

Comments

rapatil said…
IAM GOVT.EMPLOYEE RECENTLY TOOK MY PARENTS FOR N.E. LTC WHETHER MY FATHER RETIRED PENSIONER ELIGIBLE FOR LTC FROM MY OFFICE
Anonymous said…
I am working as P.A. to an IAS Officer. My Boss has visited his home town from 28th Dec. 2013 to 4.01.2014 by getting his leave sanctioned but not got his prior sanction for Hometown Travel Concession. Ex-post facto approval has been denied. Please advise for reimbursement of his claim.
Anonymous said…
I am govt employee, availed LTC for J&K from Pune and travelled by air from Pune to Delhi and Delhi to srinagar and back by private air lines taking circular ticket from pune to pune. The fare is less than II AC from Pune to Delhi and LTC 80 ticket from Delhi to Srinagar. My journey from Pune to Delhi and Delhi to Pune by private air lines is valid? I have total fare from Pune to Pune, no breakups. Shall I get my LTC claim? My GP is 4200/-.
Pl. guide.
Anonymous said…
Sir, I am working as a central government employee at Mizoram. My wife working at state government in temporary basis. Can I claim 4year ltc for both. In my wife's department ltc facilities not available. In our office they are telling it is eligible only for you. Please reply me how to convince the clerical staff. rupesh.017@rediffmail.com
Anonymous said…
Is there any limit on the number of houses a central govt servant can own? I would like to know whether any ceiling is there on the no.of houses one can own?

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees