Clarification on MACP for Industrial Employees in OFB



Ordnance Factory Board.,Ministry of Defence ,issued a clarification on MACP for Industial Employees ,In which it is clarified that upto 31-8-2008 any promotion or upgradation from Semiskilled to Skilled Grade for those who recruited against Skilled vacancies should be ignored for the purpose of granting MACP wef.01-09-2008.

Industrial Employees of OFB in the grade of Skilled,Highly Skilled,MCM who were granted two ACP's before 31-08-2008 are entitled for 3rd MACP in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600 as and when they complete 30 years of service or 10years after getting 2nd promotion/ACP provided they fulfil conditions laid down in MACP order.
Source:Vinmoney

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have been appointed in grade 1200-2040 in accounts department in the year 1987. after three years iwas promoted to grade 1400-2600 in the year 1991. consequnet on passing depatment examination i was promoted to grade 1640-2900 in the year 1992.due to my domestic circumsatances i could not continue and got reversion to the grade 1400-2600. i was promoted to 1640-2900(5500-9000)in the year 1997. i was promoted to 2000-3200 in the year 2007 due to reclassification of vacancies which has become nullamd void since it is after 01-01-2006. the adminstration now considers my promtion to the same grade 1640-2900 as twice and denies macp. is it correct? i feel since macp is a financial upgradation scheme promotion to the same grade pay should counted only once in the entire carreer. please give the views
Unknown said…
respected sir i want to know about my trade for grade pay.
sir i enrollment as telecom mechanic in central ordnance depot agra August 2000 on the pay scale of 4000-100-6000. i enrolled highly scaled but i don't know i come under highly scaled grade I and highly scaled grade II please clear me and send me your answer as soon as possible to me. if possible please send a letter to my unit (central ordnance depot Agra) i f i come under highly scaled grade I

with lot's of thanking
amit kumar telecom mechanic
Unknown said…
espected sir i want to know about my trade for grade pay.
sir i enrollment as telecom mechanic in central ordnance depot agra August 2006 on the pay scale of 4000-100-6000. i enrolled highly scaled but i don't know i come under highly scaled grade I and highly scaled grade II please clear me and send me your answer as soon as possible to me. if possible please send a letter to my unit (central ordnance depot Agra) i f i come under highly scaled grade I

with lot's of thanking
amit kumar telecom mechanic

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees