|S.No.||Description of Fee Paid||Reciept No.||Amount|
|3.||Special fee charged for AgricultureElectronics, music or any other Subject||-||-|
|4.||Fee charged for practical work under The programme of work experience||-||-|
|5.||Fee paid for the use of any aid orAppliance by the Child||-||-|
|6.||Games/ Sports fee||-||-|
|9.||Fee for extraCurricular activities||-||-|
|10.||Expenses incurred forOne set of text book and Note books||-||-|
|11.||Expenses incurred forOne set of Uniform||-||-|
|12.||Expenses incurred forOne set of School Shoes||-||-|
Monday, January 26, 2009
*********************************************************** "CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES NEWS WISHES YOU ALL A HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY" ***********************************************************
DIRECTORATE OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS,
CHENNAI – 600 006.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India has introduced a new Scholarship scheme titled “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”, which will be implemented from the financial year 2008-09. A certain number of Scholarships under this scheme have been ear-marked for the students who have secured 80% and above in the Higher Secondary Examination, March 2008 conducted by this department and pursuing higher studies.
The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
The award of scholarship shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian nationals only.
2. The Undergraduate/Post graduate/Professional course are pursued in a recognized college/institution in India.
3. The student should have scored a minimum 80% of marks in the Higher Secondary Examinations, March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, TamilNadu, Chennai – 6.
4. The students should belong to non-creamy layer as defined by the Department of Personnel and Training in their Notification No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT), dated 08.11.1993 and as modified vide their OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 09.03.2004 and as may be further modified from time to time and not availing of any other scholarship scheme.
5. The reservation would be applicable in terms of Central Reservation Policy and internal ear-marking.
6. The scholarship will be distributed amongst Pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams in the ratio of 3:2:1 with equal number among boys and girls. Depending on the number of scholarship allotted to this Board, candidates who have secured the cut - off marks (as per the table below) in the Higher Secondary Course Certificate Examination, March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, Tamil Nadu are being provisionally considered for award of “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”.
|Group Code Numbers||Sex||Category|
|Science Group From 101 to 208||Boys||1070||960||1130||1140|
|Commerce Group From 301 to 308||Boys||980||960||1130||1160|
|History Group From 401 to 406||Boys||960||960||960||960|
|Vocational Group From 701 to 733||Boys||1051||960||1070||1083|
The filled-in applications (Annexure III to V the formats of which are available in this website) should be submitted to the Joint Director (Hr.Sec.), Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai – 6 on or before 28.01.2009 either by Registered/Speed Post or in person. Needless to mention that this is a provisional offer only and final selection will depend on the student satisfying the eligibility criteria and number of scholarships ear-marked for this Board. Director of Government Examinations, Chennai – 6.
|LATEST LIST OF CGHS HOSPITALS|
|1. Allahabad||2. Ahemdabad||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. Chennai||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
|DOPT Circulars 2010 and other Mininstry Circulars|
CCS (Leave) Rules
|Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules|
|LDC and UDC issues..!|
|Travelling Allowance Rules|
|MACP - JOINT COMMITTEE|
|AIR TRAVEL 80 FARE - LTC|
All efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the content on this blog, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. 90paisa accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the blog.
Links to other websites that have been included on this blog are provided for public convenience only.
90paisa is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.