Flash News : Meeting of National Anomaly Committee.
The next meeting of National Anomaly Committee will be held on 5th January, 2012.
The last, third meeting of National Anomaly Committee held on 15th February 2011 in Room No.119, North Block, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Secretary (Personnel). The list of participants who attended the third meeting of the National Anomaly Committee as follows...
1. Shri.U.M.Purohit, Secretary (Staff Side)
2. Shri.Rakhal Das Gupta, Member
3. Shri.R.P.Bhatnagar, Member
4. Shri.Guman Singh, Member
5. Shri.C.Srikumar, Member
6. Shri.S.K.Vyas, Member
7. Shri.R.Srinivasan, Member
8. Shri.K.K.N.Kutty, Member
9. Shri.S.G.Mishra, Member
10. Shri.K.S.Murthy, Member
An important Office Memorandum[F.No.11/2/2008-JCA Vol.(II) dated 2.12.2011] has been issued by the Department of Personnel and Training regarding the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee.
The 4th meeting of the National Anomaly Committee to discuss the anomalies arising out the implementation of the recommendations of the 6th Central Pay Commission is scheduled to be held on Thursday, the 5th January, 2012 at 3.00 P.M. in Room No.119, North Block, New Delhi, Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training will chair the meeting. The Agenda points for the meeting will be published shortly.
The list of Staff Side of the National Anomaly Committee as follows...
1. Shri.U.M.Purohit, President, AIRF, 42/13, Railway Quarters, Malad (East), Mumbai - 400 071.
2. Shri.S.G.Mishra, General Secretary, AIRF, Gauri Niwas, Mavaiya, Lucknow.
3. Shri.Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary, AIRF, 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi - 110055.
4. Shri.Rakhal Das Gupta, Working President, AIRF, P.O.Bongaigaon, Distt.Bongaigaon, Assam.
5. Shri.Ch.Sankara Rao, Asst.General Secretary AIRF, Railway Quarter No.566/3, Rail Nilayam Colony, Secunderabad 500071 (AP)
6. Shri.Guman Singh, President, NFIR, B-9, Nand Puri Hawa Sarak, Baisgodam, Jaipur-302019.
7. Shri.M.Raghavaiah, General Secretary, NFIR, Railway Quarter No.428/1, Chilkdlguda, Secunderabad - 500025 (AP)
8. Shri.R.P.Bharnagar, Working President, NFIR, Railway Quarter No.F/3, Near Loco Workshop, Parel, Mumabi-400012
9. Shri.K.S.Murthy, Vice President, NFIR, Block No.112/6, Unit 2, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43
10. Shri.S.K.Vyas, 13-C, Ferozeshaha Road, New Delhi-110001