Job Highlights in Employment News From 28th May 2011 to 03 June 2011
1. Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
2. Staff Selection Commission notifies Sub-Inspectors in CPOs, Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF and Intelligence Officers in NCB Examination, 2011.
3. Bank of Maharashtra requires Specialist Officers in various grades.
4. Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai requires Research Officers in Grade-‘B’.
5. State Bank of India requires Probationary Officers.
6. Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi requires Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
7. Coal India Limited, Kolkata requires Management Trainees.
8. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force requires Constables (Animal Transport)
9. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals research Institute invites applications for the post of Data Entry Operators.
10.Assam Rifles requires Barbers, Cooks, Painters Safaiwalas etc.
11.Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi requires Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II.