No. 21011/1/2009-Estt (A)- Part
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi,1st February, 2012
OFFICE MEMORANDUMSubject:- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above.
The undersigned is directed to say that a scheme of Annual Medical Check-up is already operating in respect of All India Service officers. This Department had taken up the issue of covering Group A’ officers of Central Civil Services/posts for Annual Medical Check-up in consultation with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure). It has now been decided that Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services/Posts of and above the age of 40 years will be covered by the Annual Medical Check- up scheme. The following package rates for the above purpose have been approved:-
(i) Annual Medical Examination of Men officers- Rs. 2000/-
(Rupees Two Thousand only)
(ii) Annual Medical Examination of Women officers- Rs, 2200/-
(Rupees Two Thousand and Two Hundred only)
2. The regime of medical tests for the above purpose will be as given in the ANNEXURE-I.
3. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has informed that the above rates were offered to CGHS empanelled private hospitals in Delhi and NCR and the 26 hospitals given in ANNEXURE-II have accepted the offer and agreed to conduct the Annual Medical Examination of the Group ‘A’ Officers of Central Civil Services of 40 years and above. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is in the process of empanelling hospitals in other CGHS cities on the same terms and conditions. In non-CGHS cities the offer is being made to the hospitals recognized under CS(MA) Rules, 1944. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has indicated that it will require atleast three months time for empanelling the hospitals for other places outside Delhi/NCR where CGHS/CS(MA) recognized hospitals are available. This will be communicated later. There are places where there are no empanelled hospitals. In such places, the administrative Departments/offices may engage quality local hospitals on the same terms and conditions to get the Annual Medical Examination of their officers conducted subject to ceiling of Rs.2000/- and Rs.2200/- for men and women officers respectively or actual whichever is less.
4. All Ministries/Departments are accordingly requested to cater the estimated expenditure in their budget for reimbursement of the amount to the concerned officer and implement the scheme during the financial year 2012-13 for the officers located in Delhi and NCR. Instructions with respect to officers located outside Delhi/NCR where CGHS/CS (MA) recognized hospitals are available would follow. The concerned officer may be handed over the copy of complete Medical Report and the summary of the Medical Report in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-III) separately prepared by the Medical Authority is to be attached to the APAR of the concerned officer.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
ANNEXURE - I
Tests for Group 'A' Officers...
(iv) Peripheral Smear
|2.||Urine Examination |
(iii) Microscopic Ezam.
|3.||Blood Sugar |
|4.||Lipid Profile |
(i) Total Cholesterol
(ii) HDL Cholesterol
(iii) LDL Cholesterol
(iv) VLDL Cholesterol
|5.||Liver Function Tests |
(i) S.Bilirubin (Total)
(ii) S.Bilirubin (Direct)
|6.||Kidney Function Tests |
(i) Blood Urea
(iii) S.Uric Acid
|7.||Cardiac Profile |
(iv) SGOT For Men (v) PSA For Women (vi) PAP SMEAR
|8.||X-Ray-Chest PA View Report|
|10.||USG Abdomen Report|
|12.||Mammography Report (Women)|
Gynecological Health Check Up
|(i) Local Examination|
|(ii) Per Vaginum (P/V)|
|(iii) Per Speculum|
|Breast Examination (For men only)|
|Urological Examination (For men only)|
|2.||Vision with Glasses|
ANNEXURE - II
LIST OF HOSPITALS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RATES FOR ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK UP...
1. Fortis Fit Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
2. Fortis International Hospital, Noida.
3. Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, Okhla.
4. Sarvodaya Hospitals, YMCA Road, Fabribad.
5. Kailash Hospital, Noida.
6. Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar, New Delhi.
7. RLKC Hospital, Naraina Road, New Delhi.
8. MGS Hospital, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
9. Kukreja Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
10. Paras Hospital, Gurgoan.
11. BL Kapoor Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
12. Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
13. Max Hospitla, Patparaganj, New Delhi.
14. Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
15. Narendra Mohan Hospital, Ghazidabad.
16. Apollo Hospital, Noida.
17. Max Hospital, Noida.
18. Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi.
19. Bansal Hospital, New Friends Colony, New Delhi.
20. Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad.
21. St. Stephans Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi.
22. Sumitra Hospital, Noida.
23. Metro Hospital, Noida.
24. Dr.P.Bhasin Path Labs(P) Ltd., New Delhi.
25. Surbhi Hospital, Noida.
26. Prakash Hospital, Noida.