Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Decisions and Discussions : National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17.7.2012
Highlights of discussions in the National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012
NFIR General Secretary Shri.Raghavaiah JCM Staff Side Leader, published the outcome of discussion on some important issues on its website.
1. Special Allowance and Qualification Pay : The demand for taking special allowance and qualification pay for fixation prupose on promotion w.e.f.1.1.2006 is agreed to be considered and finalized within one month.
2. Rule 8 of Revised Pay Rules : It was agreed that taking into considereation, Recruitment Rules the Senior promotee's pay will be allowed to be fixed at the same stage (especially at the minimum of pay) thus the seniors will get the entry stage pay fixed for direct recruits.
3. Transport Allowance : Since CCA got subsumed in the Transport Allowance resulting denial of Overtime, action will be taken to review this particular aspects to mitigate the hardship.
4. Revision of Existing Allowance : Agreed to process the dobling the allowances (Hospital Patient Care Allowance etc.) Cabinet's approval will be sought. Target date for finalization is one month.
5. Commutation of additional Pension or Revision of pension in respect of post 31.12.2005 retirees : Department of Pension to make calculation for knowing the difference of amount between pre1.1.2006 and post 1.1.2006. Thereafter a view will be taken.
6. Commutation of Revised Pension : Will be examined further. Copy of Supreme Court Judgement will be given to Staff Side.
7. Revision of Base Index for Dearness allowance : Calculation sheet will be sent to Staff Side for comments.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion (shouldering higher responsibility) to a post carrying same Grade pay : Agreed to grant additional increment erstwhile FR-22-C.
9. Anomaly in the Pay Scale, Pay Band and Grade Pay - Library Information Assistant : Will be referred to Department of Culture for comments for considering allotment of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in PB-2.
10. MACP Anomalies : Secretary (Personnel) while appreciating the points raised by Staff Side has decided that a separte meeting will be held shortly (tentative date 27th July, 2012).
11. 15 Years Period fixed for Commutation is Arbitrary/unjustified : Official Side stated that the issue will be examined further.
12. Anomalies in the Pay Scale of Official Language Staff - Grant of parity to Rajbhasha Sahayaks : Railway Ministry's proposal for granting parity is under active consideration Favourale decision is expected.
13. Grant of parity in the case of Indian Railways Stenographers : Staff Side insisted that int he light of Cabinet's approval for granting parity, the Railway Ministry should issue orders without referring to Minisry of Finance. It was however stated by the Official Side that this being a common category, Ministry of Finance will have to be approached by Railway Ministry. After discussion it was agreed to expedite decision.
14. Eleven additional Items given by Staff Side in the last meeting will be proritized for further examination ad discussion.
15. Replacement of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with Rs.4800/- in the Railways : Official Side stated that Railway Ministry's proposal will be considered and a decision given.
16. Transport Allowance at Delhi for employees fo Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Noida : After discussion it was agreed to consider positively. Staff Side also pointed out that HRA at Delhi rates are already paid to staff and hence Transport Allowance at Delhi rates should be allowed.
17. Grant of another option to the employees promoted in between 1.1.2006 and 2010 : Staff Side pointed out that the Field staff who were promoted after 1.1.2006 were unaware of the advantage of option as they were in the 5th CPC Pay Structure till the implementation of 6th CPC Revised Pay Structure and hence another option should be granted in such situation. After lengthy discussion, Secretary (Personnel) has agreed that thre is hardship involved and assured to decide favourably.
Shri. M.Raghavaiah, JCM Staff Side leader, Guman Singh, NFIR President and R.P.Bhatnagar, Working President, NFIR have participated in the meeting.
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
|EXPECTED DA||AICPIN||DA ORDERS||DA OVER 50%|
|DA MERGER||ALLOWANCES 25%||DA CALCULATION||DA ARREARS|
|DA OVER 100%||FINMIN ORDERS ON DA||50% DA MERGER||EXPECTED DA JUL 14|
|RETIREMENT BENEFITS||RETIREMENT AGE 62||RETIREMENT AGE 65||RETIREMENT AGE 60|
|RETIRED EMPLOYEES||DOPT ORDERS ON R.AGE||R.AGE OF CPSE||R.AGE OF KV STAFF|
|DOPT ORDERS 2009||DOPT ORDERS 2010||DOPT ORDERS 2011||DOPT ORDERS 2012|
|DOPT ORDERS 2013||DOPT ORDERS 2014||DOPT ORDERS ON HOLIDAYS||DOPT ORDERS ON RESERVATION|
|DOPT ORDERS ON LEAVE ENCASHMENT||DOPT ORDERS ON LTC||DOPT ORDERS ON MACP||DOPT ORDERS ON RTI|
|SUSPENSION||DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS||CHARGE SHEET||DEEMED SUSPENSION|
|RELAXATION ON CCS RULES||RULE No.10||RULE No.11||RULE No.7(RP)|
|7TH CPC NEWS||7TH PAY STRUCTURE||7TH CPC PAY SCALE||7TH CPC DOPT ORDERS|
|7TH CPC ToR||7TH CPC RECOMMENDATIONS||7TH CPC LATEST NEWS||7TH CPC COMMENTS|
|TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE||CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE||DAILY ALLOWANCE||RAILWAY ORDERS ON TA|
|TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE||TA DA RULES||TA TO DISABILITY PERSONS||TRAVELLING ENTITLEMENTS|
|NEW PENSION SCHEME||WITHDRAWAL FROM NPS||STATUS OF NPS||RETURN ON NPS|
|TRUSTEE BANKS||NPS SUBCRIBERS||EXIT FROM NPS||FAQ ON NPS|
|CEA SCHEME||25% INCREASE||CLARIFICATION ON CEA||CEA FORMS|
|DOPT ORDERS ON CEA||FAQ ON CEA||CLARIFICATION ON HOSTEL SUBSIDY||HOSTEL SUBSIDY|