|PROPOSED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC-NC JCM STAFF SIDE||EXPECTED DA JAN 2015- THE NEXT EPISODE BEGINS...|
|EXPECTED PAY SCALE OF 7TH PAY COMMISSION||EXPECTED DA JAN 2015 - AICPIN FOR JULY 2014|
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Decisions and Discussions : National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17.7.2012
Highlights of discussions in the National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 17th July, 2012
NFIR General Secretary Shri.Raghavaiah JCM Staff Side Leader, published the outcome of discussion on some important issues on its website.
1. Special Allowance and Qualification Pay : The demand for taking special allowance and qualification pay for fixation prupose on promotion w.e.f.1.1.2006 is agreed to be considered and finalized within one month.
2. Rule 8 of Revised Pay Rules : It was agreed that taking into considereation, Recruitment Rules the Senior promotee's pay will be allowed to be fixed at the same stage (especially at the minimum of pay) thus the seniors will get the entry stage pay fixed for direct recruits.
3. Transport Allowance : Since CCA got subsumed in the Transport Allowance resulting denial of Overtime, action will be taken to review this particular aspects to mitigate the hardship.
4. Revision of Existing Allowance : Agreed to process the dobling the allowances (Hospital Patient Care Allowance etc.) Cabinet's approval will be sought. Target date for finalization is one month.
5. Commutation of additional Pension or Revision of pension in respect of post 31.12.2005 retirees : Department of Pension to make calculation for knowing the difference of amount between pre1.1.2006 and post 1.1.2006. Thereafter a view will be taken.
6. Commutation of Revised Pension : Will be examined further. Copy of Supreme Court Judgement will be given to Staff Side.
7. Revision of Base Index for Dearness allowance : Calculation sheet will be sent to Staff Side for comments.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion (shouldering higher responsibility) to a post carrying same Grade pay : Agreed to grant additional increment erstwhile FR-22-C.
9. Anomaly in the Pay Scale, Pay Band and Grade Pay - Library Information Assistant : Will be referred to Department of Culture for comments for considering allotment of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in PB-2.
10. MACP Anomalies : Secretary (Personnel) while appreciating the points raised by Staff Side has decided that a separte meeting will be held shortly (tentative date 27th July, 2012).
11. 15 Years Period fixed for Commutation is Arbitrary/unjustified : Official Side stated that the issue will be examined further.
12. Anomalies in the Pay Scale of Official Language Staff - Grant of parity to Rajbhasha Sahayaks : Railway Ministry's proposal for granting parity is under active consideration Favourale decision is expected.
13. Grant of parity in the case of Indian Railways Stenographers : Staff Side insisted that int he light of Cabinet's approval for granting parity, the Railway Ministry should issue orders without referring to Minisry of Finance. It was however stated by the Official Side that this being a common category, Ministry of Finance will have to be approached by Railway Ministry. After discussion it was agreed to expedite decision.
14. Eleven additional Items given by Staff Side in the last meeting will be proritized for further examination ad discussion.
15. Replacement of Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with Rs.4800/- in the Railways : Official Side stated that Railway Ministry's proposal will be considered and a decision given.
16. Transport Allowance at Delhi for employees fo Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Noida : After discussion it was agreed to consider positively. Staff Side also pointed out that HRA at Delhi rates are already paid to staff and hence Transport Allowance at Delhi rates should be allowed.
17. Grant of another option to the employees promoted in between 1.1.2006 and 2010 : Staff Side pointed out that the Field staff who were promoted after 1.1.2006 were unaware of the advantage of option as they were in the 5th CPC Pay Structure till the implementation of 6th CPC Revised Pay Structure and hence another option should be granted in such situation. After lengthy discussion, Secretary (Personnel) has agreed that thre is hardship involved and assured to decide favourably.
Shri. M.Raghavaiah, JCM Staff Side leader, Guman Singh, NFIR President and R.P.Bhatnagar, Working President, NFIR have participated in the meeting.
Rates of Dearness Allowance
|DA & DR ORDERS - EXPECTED DA STATUS|
|Effective Dates||Additional DA||Total DA||DA Orders||DR Orders||5th CPC|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - JANUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - FEBRUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MARCH STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - APRIL STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MAY STATUS|
Read our exclusive articles...(Click the title and read continue...)
EXPECTED 7TH CPC PAY SCALE :-7th CPC Pay Scale is fast becoming the most mesmerizing phrase among Central Government employees these days. Every Central Govt Employee is waiting to find out the changes in their pay scale that the 7th CPC would recommend to the pay structure...
NMC STRESSES ON 20% INTERIM RELIEF...
The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees. As per Newspapers report that the NMC has also strongly demanded that these recommendations be submitted to the new government...ALLOWANCES ENHANCED BY 25% ...
100% D.A from January 2014 – Some Allowances and Advances Rise by 25%. The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees.
LTC-Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years? These concessions were initially announced for only two years and then extended to 2013. Each BLOCK YEAR can be carried forward to one year, i.e., those who haven’t utilized the facility in 2012-13 BLOCK YEAR can avail of it until December 2014.
Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014 : Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2014 : This time there is a considerable slackening in the pace of the expected DA. It looks as if there are plenty of reasons for it. As of March, the AICPIN has increased by one point and is at 239. The rapid increase in Consumer Price Index (IW)...
For a number of years now, especially after the 6th CPC, the problems faced by LDCs and UDCs have started gaining prominence. The unity and sense of purpose among them makes them look all set for the kind of victory that Pharmacists had. Common sense of purpose, unity and dedication sure make success possible!GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO RAISE RETIREMENT AGE TO 62
Right now, the retirement age for Central Government employees is 60. While news has circulated that the Government has decided to raise the age to 62, no decisions have been made regarding this during the Cabinet Committee meeting that was held on 28.02.2014. There also have been no reports of any discussions on this issue.
LIST OF CGHS HOSPITALS
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION NEWS
|7TH CPC REPORT AND THE NEED FOR TIMELINESS||16.04.2014||7thCPC Blog|
|DID YOU KNOW HOW THE 6TH CPC MULTIPLICATION FACTOR OF 1.86 WAS DERIVED..?||15.04.2014||90Paisa|
|EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC||10.04.2014||90Paisa|
|Date of submission of 7th CPC Report||05.04.2014||-||Rajya Sabha|
|Comments and Suggestions on 7th CPC||04.04.2014||90Paisa|
|A webpage has been created by the Ministry of Finance for 7th Central Pay Commission||24.03.2014||-||Finmin|
|Federations veiws on the ToR of 7th CPC||05.03.2014||AIRF/BPMS/IRTSA|
|Cabinet approved 7th Central Pay Commission Terms of Reference||28.02.2014||90Paisa|
|Prime Minister has approved the composition of the 7th Central Pay Commission||04.02.2014||90Paisa|
|NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE||07.12.2013||NFPE|
|Possible ToR meeting with Staff Side JCM-Dopt||19.11.2013||Dopt|
|7th CPC Date for implementation||11.10.2013||7thcpcnews|
|Press Statement of Confederation of 7th CPC||25.09.2013||Confederation|
|Consent given by PM for 7th CPC||25.09.2013||90Paisa|