Name of the officer
Date of Birth
Office where serving
Date of relief
Org. to which posted
Office to which posted
Date of joining
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt. - 110 010
Sub: Promotion of Asstt. Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade.
102 (One Hundred Two) AAOs as per enclosed Annexure-I, have been approved for promotion to the grade of Accounts Officer carrying Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- with immediate effect or from the assumption of charge whichever is later.
2. Before promoting the AAOs, it may please be ensured that none of the circumstances enumerated in para 2 of the DOP&T 0M No. 22011/4/91-Estt. (A) dated 14.09.1992 have arisen before promotion. If such circumstances have arisen the promotion shall not be released and instead considered as if, the case of the officer concerned has been placed in Sealed Cover by the Departmental Promotion Committee, in terms of para 7 of the said OM.
3. TA and joining time, is permissible under rules, as applicable in the case.
4. These AAOs may be relieved immediately but not later than 01-08-2013. The relief of the officer shall also not be deferred on the ground that a representation has been submitted for change of place of posting or on the ground that reliever has not reported/ been posted. It may be brought to the notice of the officer that no representation for change of posting etc will be entertained in any case as all efforts have been made to accommodate individuals at choice stations keeping in view the grounds mentioned in their respective representations to the extent possible. Controllers may also ensure that representations are not unduly forwarded.
5. After promoting the officer. Immovable Property Return (IPR) of the officer, as on date of promotion to the Accounts Officer’s grade, duly verified, may also be forwarded within 1 5 days from the date of reporting.
6. Par-11 Office Orders regarding relief / promotion of the officer may please be notified in the under mentioned format and copy endorsed to Admin-II Section of Hqrs office.
7. All the completed APARs / MTPARs (in original) in respect of the officer which became due after the CR dossier of the AAO was sent for DPC to this Hqrs, may please be forwarded to this HQ immediately after relieving / promoting the officer.
8. Receipt of this communication may please be acknowledged.
Sr. Dy. CGDA (Admn.)
Source : www.cgda.nic.in
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
|EXPECTED DA||AICPIN||DA ORDERS||DA OVER 50%|
|DA MERGER||ALLOWANCES 25%||DA CALCULATION||DA ARREARS|
|DA OVER 100%||FINMIN ORDERS ON DA||50% DA MERGER||EXPECTED DA JUL 14|
|RETIREMENT BENEFITS||RETIREMENT AGE 62||RETIREMENT AGE 65||RETIREMENT AGE 60|
|RETIRED EMPLOYEES||DOPT ORDERS ON R.AGE||R.AGE OF CPSE||R.AGE OF KV STAFF|
|DOPT ORDERS 2009||DOPT ORDERS 2010||DOPT ORDERS 2011||DOPT ORDERS 2012|
|DOPT ORDERS 2013||DOPT ORDERS 2014||DOPT ORDERS ON HOLIDAYS||DOPT ORDERS ON RESERVATION|
|DOPT ORDERS ON LEAVE ENCASHMENT||DOPT ORDERS ON LTC||DOPT ORDERS ON MACP||DOPT ORDERS ON RTI|
|SUSPENSION||DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS||CHARGE SHEET||DEEMED SUSPENSION|
|RELAXATION ON CCS RULES||RULE No.10||RULE No.11||RULE No.7(RP)|
|7TH CPC NEWS||7TH PAY STRUCTURE||7TH CPC PAY SCALE||7TH CPC DOPT ORDERS|
|7TH CPC ToR||7TH CPC RECOMMENDATIONS||7TH CPC LATEST NEWS||7TH CPC COMMENTS|
|TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE||CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE||DAILY ALLOWANCE||RAILWAY ORDERS ON TA|
|TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE||TA DA RULES||TA TO DISABILITY PERSONS||TRAVELLING ENTITLEMENTS|
|NEW PENSION SCHEME||WITHDRAWAL FROM NPS||STATUS OF NPS||RETURN ON NPS|
|TRUSTEE BANKS||NPS SUBCRIBERS||EXIT FROM NPS||FAQ ON NPS|
|CEA SCHEME||25% INCREASE||CLARIFICATION ON CEA||CEA FORMS|
|DOPT ORDERS ON CEA||FAQ ON CEA||CLARIFICATION ON HOSTEL SUBSIDY||HOSTEL SUBSIDY|