Name of the officer
Date of Birth
Office where serving
Date of relief
Org. to which posted
Office to which posted
Date of joining
|PROPOSED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC-NC JCM STAFF SIDE||EXPECTED DA JAN 2015- THE NEXT EPISODE BEGINS...|
|EXPECTED PAY SCALE OF 7TH PAY COMMISSION||EXPECTED DA JAN 2015 - AICPIN FOR JULY 2014|
|FLASH NEWS |
EXTENSION OF RELAXATION TO TRAVEL BY AIR TO VISIT J&K, NER AND A&N FOR FURTHER 2 YEARS ON LTC - DOPT ORDERS
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt. - 110 010
Sub: Promotion of Asstt. Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade.
102 (One Hundred Two) AAOs as per enclosed Annexure-I, have been approved for promotion to the grade of Accounts Officer carrying Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- with immediate effect or from the assumption of charge whichever is later.
2. Before promoting the AAOs, it may please be ensured that none of the circumstances enumerated in para 2 of the DOP&T 0M No. 22011/4/91-Estt. (A) dated 14.09.1992 have arisen before promotion. If such circumstances have arisen the promotion shall not be released and instead considered as if, the case of the officer concerned has been placed in Sealed Cover by the Departmental Promotion Committee, in terms of para 7 of the said OM.
3. TA and joining time, is permissible under rules, as applicable in the case.
4. These AAOs may be relieved immediately but not later than 01-08-2013. The relief of the officer shall also not be deferred on the ground that a representation has been submitted for change of place of posting or on the ground that reliever has not reported/ been posted. It may be brought to the notice of the officer that no representation for change of posting etc will be entertained in any case as all efforts have been made to accommodate individuals at choice stations keeping in view the grounds mentioned in their respective representations to the extent possible. Controllers may also ensure that representations are not unduly forwarded.
5. After promoting the officer. Immovable Property Return (IPR) of the officer, as on date of promotion to the Accounts Officer’s grade, duly verified, may also be forwarded within 1 5 days from the date of reporting.
6. Par-11 Office Orders regarding relief / promotion of the officer may please be notified in the under mentioned format and copy endorsed to Admin-II Section of Hqrs office.
7. All the completed APARs / MTPARs (in original) in respect of the officer which became due after the CR dossier of the AAO was sent for DPC to this Hqrs, may please be forwarded to this HQ immediately after relieving / promoting the officer.
8. Receipt of this communication may please be acknowledged.
Sr. Dy. CGDA (Admn.)
Source : www.cgda.nic.in
Rates of Dearness Allowance
|DA & DR ORDERS - EXPECTED DA STATUS|
|Effective Dates||Additional DA||Total DA||DA Orders||DR Orders||5th CPC|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - JANUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - FEBRUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MARCH STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - APRIL STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MAY STATUS|
Read our exclusive articles...(Click the title and read continue...)
EXPECTED 7TH CPC PAY SCALE :-7th CPC Pay Scale is fast becoming the most mesmerizing phrase among Central Government employees these days. Every Central Govt Employee is waiting to find out the changes in their pay scale that the 7th CPC would recommend to the pay structure...
NMC STRESSES ON 20% INTERIM RELIEF...
The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees. As per Newspapers report that the NMC has also strongly demanded that these recommendations be submitted to the new government...ALLOWANCES ENHANCED BY 25% ...
100% D.A from January 2014 – Some Allowances and Advances Rise by 25%. The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees.
LTC-Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years? These concessions were initially announced for only two years and then extended to 2013. Each BLOCK YEAR can be carried forward to one year, i.e., those who haven’t utilized the facility in 2012-13 BLOCK YEAR can avail of it until December 2014.
Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014 : Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2014 : This time there is a considerable slackening in the pace of the expected DA. It looks as if there are plenty of reasons for it. As of March, the AICPIN has increased by one point and is at 239. The rapid increase in Consumer Price Index (IW)...
For a number of years now, especially after the 6th CPC, the problems faced by LDCs and UDCs have started gaining prominence. The unity and sense of purpose among them makes them look all set for the kind of victory that Pharmacists had. Common sense of purpose, unity and dedication sure make success possible!GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO RAISE RETIREMENT AGE TO 62
Right now, the retirement age for Central Government employees is 60. While news has circulated that the Government has decided to raise the age to 62, no decisions have been made regarding this during the Cabinet Committee meeting that was held on 28.02.2014. There also have been no reports of any discussions on this issue.
LIST OF CGHS HOSPITALS
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION NEWS
|7TH CPC REPORT AND THE NEED FOR TIMELINESS||16.04.2014||7thCPC Blog|
|DID YOU KNOW HOW THE 6TH CPC MULTIPLICATION FACTOR OF 1.86 WAS DERIVED..?||15.04.2014||90Paisa|
|EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC||10.04.2014||90Paisa|
|Date of submission of 7th CPC Report||05.04.2014||-||Rajya Sabha|
|Comments and Suggestions on 7th CPC||04.04.2014||90Paisa|
|A webpage has been created by the Ministry of Finance for 7th Central Pay Commission||24.03.2014||-||Finmin|
|Federations veiws on the ToR of 7th CPC||05.03.2014||AIRF/BPMS/IRTSA|
|Cabinet approved 7th Central Pay Commission Terms of Reference||28.02.2014||90Paisa|
|Prime Minister has approved the composition of the 7th Central Pay Commission||04.02.2014||90Paisa|
|NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE||07.12.2013||NFPE|
|Possible ToR meeting with Staff Side JCM-Dopt||19.11.2013||Dopt|
|7th CPC Date for implementation||11.10.2013||7thcpcnews|
|Press Statement of Confederation of 7th CPC||25.09.2013||Confederation|
|Consent given by PM for 7th CPC||25.09.2013||90Paisa|