Friday, July 12, 2013
Dopt Orders 2013 : Central Information Commission (Hindi Translator) Recruitment Rules, 2013
Department of Personnel and Training issued notifications on the subject of Recruitment Rules for the post of Hindi Translator in the Central Information Commission on 20.6.2013.
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 20th June, 2013
G.S.R. 387(E). - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with clause (d) of sub-section (2) of section 27 of the Right to Information Act, 2005. (22 of 2005), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Hindi Translator in the Central Information Commission, namely :
1. Short title and commencement... - (1)These rules may be called the Central Information Commission: [Hindi Translator] Recruitment Rules, 2013.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale of pay. - The number of the said post, its classification and the Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale of pay attached there to shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit, qualification, etc., - The method of recruitment, age limit, qualification and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13)of the said Schedule annexed to these rules.
4. Disqualification - No person.-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post :
Provided that the Central Government may, if, satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax. - Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to
do, it may, after consultation with Union Public Service Commission by order, for reasons to be recorded in
writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. - Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes Other Backward Classes. Ex-Service personnel and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central
Government from time to time in this regard.
MANOJ JOSHI Jt.Secy.
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
|EXPECTED DA||AICPIN||DA ORDERS||DA OVER 50%|
|DA MERGER||ALLOWANCES 25%||DA CALCULATION||DA ARREARS|
|DA OVER 100%||FINMIN ORDERS ON DA||50% DA MERGER||EXPECTED DA JUL 14|
|RETIREMENT BENEFITS||RETIREMENT AGE 62||RETIREMENT AGE 65||RETIREMENT AGE 60|
|RETIRED EMPLOYEES||DOPT ORDERS ON R.AGE||R.AGE OF CPSE||R.AGE OF KV STAFF|
|DOPT ORDERS 2009||DOPT ORDERS 2010||DOPT ORDERS 2011||DOPT ORDERS 2012|
|DOPT ORDERS 2013||DOPT ORDERS 2014||DOPT ORDERS ON HOLIDAYS||DOPT ORDERS ON RESERVATION|
|DOPT ORDERS ON LEAVE ENCASHMENT||DOPT ORDERS ON LTC||DOPT ORDERS ON MACP||DOPT ORDERS ON RTI|
|SUSPENSION||DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS||CHARGE SHEET||DEEMED SUSPENSION|
|RELAXATION ON CCS RULES||RULE No.10||RULE No.11||RULE No.7(RP)|
|7TH CPC NEWS||7TH PAY STRUCTURE||7TH CPC PAY SCALE||7TH CPC DOPT ORDERS|
|7TH CPC ToR||7TH CPC RECOMMENDATIONS||7TH CPC LATEST NEWS||7TH CPC COMMENTS|
|TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE||CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE||DAILY ALLOWANCE||RAILWAY ORDERS ON TA|
|TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE||TA DA RULES||TA TO DISABILITY PERSONS||TRAVELLING ENTITLEMENTS|
|NEW PENSION SCHEME||WITHDRAWAL FROM NPS||STATUS OF NPS||RETURN ON NPS|
|TRUSTEE BANKS||NPS SUBCRIBERS||EXIT FROM NPS||FAQ ON NPS|
|CEA SCHEME||25% INCREASE||CLARIFICATION ON CEA||CEA FORMS|
|DOPT ORDERS ON CEA||FAQ ON CEA||CLARIFICATION ON HOSTEL SUBSIDY||HOSTEL SUBSIDY|