Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from August, 2008

New Revised Paybands and Grade Pay

Revised Pay Bands and Grade Pays for posts carrying present scales in Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ except posts for which different revised scales are notified separately.SL.No.Post / GradePresent ScaleName of Pay Band Pay BandsGrade Pay1234561S-12550-55-2660-60-32001S4440 - 744013002S-22610-60-3150-65-35401S4440 - 744014003S-2A2610-60-2910-65-3300-70-40001S4440 - 744016004S-32650-65-3300-70-40001S4440 - 744016505S-42750-70-3800-75-4400PB-15200 - 2020018006S-53050-75-3950-80-4590PB-15200 - 2020019007S-63200-85-4900PB-15200 - 2020020008S-74000-100-6000PB-15200 - 2020024009S-84500-125-7000PB-15200 - 20200280010S-95000-150-8000PB-29300 - 34800420011S-105000-175-9000PB-29300 - 34800420012S-116500-200-6900PB-29300 - 34800420013S-126500-200-10500PB-29300 - 34800420014S-137450-225-11500PB-29300 - 34800460015S-147500-250-12000PB-29300 - 34800480016S-158000-275-13500PB-29300 - 34800540017New8000-275-13500(Group"A")PB-215600 - 39100540018S169000PB-315600 - 39100540019S17

NOTIFICATION TO BE RELEASED

Anxiously expect all................Pay Commission...!
The Notification officially to be released tomorrow or on Monday only.

NEGATIVE:
1. As already analysed by the National Executive of Confederation of Central Government Employees the denial of Need Based Minimum Wage as per 15th ILC norms Rs.10,000 for Group 'D' but only granting of Rs.7,000 as Minimum wage to Group 'C' is most disappointing. 2. The fitment formula of 1.86 times of basic pay as on 1.1.2006 do not ensure even minimum wage rise of 40% to employees while the Group A officers 3. Group D employees without Matriculation qualification would only get the fitment in 1S scale with 1300/- grade pay and not PB-1 scale with 1800/- pay now until they are retrained suitably. The Non-Matriculate Group D officials who retired between 1.1.2006 and now would not be eligible for the PB-1 at all and thus deprived even this minimum wage of 7,000/- level and therefore their pension benefit would go down. A major disappointm…

Highlights of the 6th Central Pay Commission

Implementation of the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission

The Union Cabinet today gave its approval for implementation of the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission. The revised pay scales will come into effect from 1/1/2006 and revised rates of allowances from 1/9/2008. The Cabinet has also decided that arrears will be paid in cash in two instalments – first instalment of 40% during the current year (2008-09) and the remaining 60% in the next financial year (2009-10).

2. The Cabinet has broadly accepted the recommendations of Sixth CPC with some modifications in the wake of representations received from various sections/Associations of Central Government employees. The new system of four Pay Bands with 20 Grade Pays recommended by the Commission has been accepted with some minor modifications.

3. The minimum Basic Pay for a Government servant has been increased to Rs.7000 from Rs.6660 recommended by the Sixth CPC. …