Medical Aid Fund
(DCMAF - Defence Civlians Medical Aid Fund)
This Fund was established in 1953 as Defence Civilians Welfare (TB, Cancer & Leprosy) Fund. However, after its scope was enlarged it is now known as Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund ( DCMAF). It is a Society registered under Societies Registration Act 1860.
The Fund has been established to provide financial assistance to its members in case they or their dependents suffer from specified ailments. In case of TB, Cancer or Leprosy · Nutritious Diet Allowance @ Rs.800/- per month
After Care Allowance @ Rs. 600 /- per month upto 6 months (after having completed domiciliary treatment).
Ex - Gratia Grant of Rs. 20,000/- to the family if member patient dies. · Reimbursement of the cost of X-ray films and other laboratory tests.
|TOP MOST POPULAR ARTICLES|
|HRA TO PBOR AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION|
|CGHS CHENNAI HOSPITALS AS ON FEB 2017|
|LATEST LIST OF KV SCHOOLS IN TAMIL NADU INCLUDING CHENNAI|
Monday, October 27, 2008
Medical Aid Fund
National Council (JCM) A list containing the up-dated names of Recognized Federations/Confederation/ Associations functioning under Defence fold and names of new Members of the 11th term of the Departmental Council (JCM), MoD (Annexure I,II & III) is sent herewith for inclusion in the mailing list. They are requested to endorse copies of all general circulars/general orders & instructions to all Members of JCM, Federations and Associations.
They are also requested to forward copies of these orders to US(Coord/IT) in a soft copy for putting up the circulars in the website. They are requested to endorse copies of all General circulars/general orders & instructions to all Members of JCM, Federations and Associations.
They are also requested to place copies in the website. LIST FOR INCLUSION IN THE MAILING LIST
1. Secretary , Staff Side National Council(JCM), 3-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
1. General Secretary, All India Defence Employees Federation (AIDEF), SM Joshi Bhawan, Survey No. 81, Elphinstone Road, Kirkee, Pune – 4111003
2. General Secretary, Indian National Defence Workers Federation(INDWF) No-6, 6th Street, Vaishnavi Nagar, RCC Post, Chennai 600109.
3. General Secretary, Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh(BPMS) 2-A, Navin Market, Kanpur – 208 001.
4. General Secretary, Confederation of Defence Recognised Associations(CDRA), 96, Defence Apartments, G-17 Paschim Vihar, Rohtak Road, Delhi-110087.
There is a well-structured machinery for joint consultation between the Central Government and its employees on a wide variety of service matters having a bearing on the administration and the general interests of the Government employees. It is a three-tier machinery consisting of the National Council, the Departmental Council and the Regional/Office Council. Service matters pertaining to the interests of the generality of employees or specific groups of them are dealt with by this machinery.
RIGHTS OF THE CSD CUSTOMER
YOU CAN DEMAND:
Testing of all consumer durables including electrical appliances, in your presence, and to your satisfaction.
• Guarantee cards duly filled, signed and stamped by the unit-run-canteen (URC).
• Replacement of faulty products within warranty period.
• Proper and efficient after-sales service and CSD’s intervention in case of complaints.
• Food articles with adequate shelf-life.
• Consumer promotion schemes as applicable.
• To see Pictorial Price-List and Monthly Bulletins, published by the CSD.
• Information on availability of items Against-Firm-Demand (AFD), like automobiles, televisions, refrigerators, and washing machines.
• Appointment of dealers for AFD items in your town, if it has a major concentration of entitled CSD customers, and if such dealers exist in the civil market.
• Visit to the CSD Area Depot once a month on a date fixed by the Station Commander.
The undersigned is directed to say that instructions have been issued from time to time for making effective use of the JCM machinery.
The Staff Side have, however, highlighted that periodic meetings of JCM are not being held and that Departmental Councils have also not been re-constituted in some of the Ministries/Departments. In view of the concerns expressed by the Staff Side during the 42nd National Council meeting, the following instructions are reiterated:-
If you are interested to read all the instructions , Pl. go to www.persmin.gov.in