CCS (Leave) Rules, Rule 43-A, Paternity Leave

43-A. Paternity leave
(1)  A male Government servant (including an apprentice) with less than two surviving children, may be granted Paternity Leave  by an authority competent to  grant leave for a period of 15 days, during the confinement of his wife for childbirth, i.e., up to 15 days before, or up to six months from the date of delivery of the child. 

(1) During such period of 15 days, he shall be paid leave salary equal to the pay drawn immediately before proceeding on leave.

(2) The paternity Leave may be combined with leave of any other kind.

(3)  The paternity leave shall not be debited against the leave account.

(4)  If Paternity Leave is not availed of within the period specified in sub-rule (1), such leave shall be treated as lapsed. 

 

NOTE:- the Paternity Leave shall not normally be refused under any circumstances.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dear sir,
this facility of paternity leave is not authorised for the defence personnel though they are central govt's answer to all problems,
amit
tejpal said…
Dear sir..
I have taken my Paternity Leave in the month of September, 2012 for 15 days along with prefixed the C L. Now the administrative staff of my office telling me that you not avail C L along with Paternity Leave. In this regards, I request you people to response to my query.
With regards
Tejpal
Rama krishna said…
im a Central Government employee,
can i split my paternity leave in two sections.
first 5days and secound time 10days..
can i take like that...
is thier any governmetn order like that..
if it is send me...link..
Anonymous said…
My baby was born when i had not joined my income tax department..before one month of my joining but today he is not of 6 months..can i take paternoty leave now
Mahanwar Nitin said…
hv any GR or circular regarding payernity leave
ravi said…
Dear Sir I have joined a PSU Bank in Dec 2018 and I blessed with ababy in Nov 2018.
Is am eligible for Paternity leave.

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees