Central Government Employees to travel by Air and conversion of one block of Home Town LTC to LTC for travel to NE States

Central Government Employees to travel by Air and conversion of one block of Home Town LTC to LTC for travel to NE States


Central Government Employees to travel by Air
At the initiative taken by the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region and the follow up on the recommendation of the National Conclave to promote tourism in NER held on 16th January 2008 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi,the central government has relaxed LTC rules to allow non-entitled central government employees to travel by Air and conversion of one block of Home Town LTC to LTC for travel to NE States

More Detail:-
DOPT's MO No 31011/4/2007 - Esst (A) Dated 02.05.2008

On Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER : Relaxation of LTC Rules for Travel to North Eastern Region
  1. Arunachal Pradesh,
  2. Assam, Manipur,
  3. Meghalaya,
  4. Mizoram,
  5. Nagaland,
  6. Sikkim,
  7. Tripura
total of eight states as special region announced by the Central Govt.for Cental Government Employees to avail Leave Travel Concession. There is chance to go "Any place in India" LTC in this year, who are all not availing(Hometown) for the block year of 2008-2009.

O.M. says that "All Cental Governmentwill be allowed conversion of one block of Home Town into LTC for destinations in NER and  these orders shall be in operation for a period of two years from the date of issue of this O.M,

Class of Accommodation :-
Journey by Air / Train / Road (From 01-09-2008)

Grade Pay Air Train Road
Rs.10,000 and above and those in HAG+and above Business / Club Class AC I Class AC Taxi / Ordinary Taxi / Autorickshaw / Own Scooter / Motorcycle / Moped / Any Public Bus / including AC Bus
Rs.7,600, Rs.8,700 and Rs.8,900 Economy Class AC I Class Same as (I) above, except AC Taxi
Rs.5,400 and Rs.6,600 -do- AC 2 Tier Class -do-
Rs.4,200, Rs.4,600 and 4,800 -do- -do- -do-
Rs.2,400 and above but less than Rs.4,200 -do- First Class / AC 3-Tier / AC Chair Car Autorickshaw / Own Scooter / Motorcycle / Moped / Any Public Bus except AC Bus
Below Rs.2,400 -do- -do- Autorickshaw / Own Scooter / Motorcycle / Moped / Ordinary Public Bus


Journeys by Sea or by River Steamer :-
Grade Pay Entitlements
Rs.5,400 and above and those in HAG+and above Highest Class
Rs.4,200 4,600 and Rs.4,800 If there be two classes only on steamer, the lower class
Rs.2,400 and Rs.2,800 If there be two classes only on steamer, the lower class If there be three classes, the middle or second class If there be four classes, the third class
Below Rs.2,400 The lowest class



Map of the North East Region:-
http://india.gov.in/maps/ne.php

Comments

pplcallme_kk said…
1.my grade pay is Rs. 4600/- , i want to travel to goa.Would i be getting the Airfare ?
if yes , then can i take any flight for traveling or it is needed to be a govt. flight , that is , Indian airlines.

2. what is the duration of the block year ?? is it till June2009 or dec2009 ?


- karan
karan.kukreja1988@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
I was availing LTC everyyear as my family was not staying with me in my HQrs. I availed LTC from my place of duty to hometown in 2006. Now I am on deputation to a post in my hometown. Am I eligible for avaining LTC Anywhere in India/North Eastern States during the block year 2006-2009?
Kindly clarify.
Unknown said…
I have availed home town LTC for 2006-07 block and All India LTC for the block year 2008-09. Can I avail NE LTC against my Home town LTC for the block year 2010-11 before 30-04-10?
Unknown said…
What is class of travel by air for Grade pay 8700 for Andman & Nikobar?
azee said…
i have been promoted to a Gr.B. Gazetted post in the grade pay of 4800 after passsing departmental exam. my pay has been fixed 10690+4800=15490 whereas a new comer to this post after my promotion is getting 13500+4800=18150. this is a grave anomaly as a junior cannot get more pay than a senior. supreme court has held that "there should same pay for same work irrespective of the method of recruitment". this pay commission has given separate pay scales for new/fresh recruits. the existing employees are a great loser after this pay commission. would the anomaly committee take this matter in the perview of its consideration????????
Unknown said…
My grade pay is Rs.2400. If I travel by Air while using "Any place in India" LTC, how much I will be paid?
Can I travel by Private Air Lines???
Unknown said…
I have not availed any type of LTC for 2006-07 block and All India LTC for the block year 2008-09. Can I avail NE LTC against my Home town LTC for the block year 2010-11before 30-04-10?
Unknown said…
my grade pay is 5400.can i travel by air from kanpur to port blair via delhi to kolkata to portblair.
leepakshi said…
If I avail my LTC of any place to india today when can i avail my Hometown LTC?
Anonymous said…
dear Leepakshi,
you can avail Home Town in next year, from 1.1.2012 to 31.12.2012 only. We cannot avail both in a same year.
Satish said…
I am a Central Governent Employee. I have transferred from Delhi to Tezpur (Assam) and joined this place of posting on 30.06.2011. My family residing in Delhi, can I get Journey Period from Tezpur to Delhi. Howm many days of journey Peeriod I can get If I travel by Air from Guwahati to Delhi and along with which kind of leave I can get the journey period. Please given the OM No. undwhich this facility has been provided

SKS
From Tezpur, Distt. Sonitpur, Assam
Employment News said…
Nice. Is it only for central government employees? Does state governments can have these type of facility. I want to know, give reply.
Thanks a lot.

Manoj
seema agrawal said…
Seema from Central Excise,Division-Udaipur.
I availed the Home Town Conversion to north east by economy class of air to Sikkim.From Airport to Sikkim anf return thereof and travel to yamthang Border is accomplished by private taxi approved by govt. of sikkim.now i am facing audit objection regarding recovery of taxi rent. Am i not eligible for private taxi in converted HTC to north-east.

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees