Clarification regarding Initial pay of a promoted officer appointed by selection



Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Notification
New Delhi, the 15th April, 2009.

G.S.R.253 (E). - In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the All India Service Act, 1951(61 of 1951), the Central Government after consultation with the Governments of the States concerned, hereby makesthe following rules further to amend the Indain Administrative Service (Pay) Rules, 2007, namely:-
These rules may be called the Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2009.
Continue reading...

Comments

Nidhi said…
I resigned from Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. and joined an autonomous body under Central Govt in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-. My basic pay at RRVPNL was Rs. 10,670/- and Grade pay was Rs. 4,200/-.
The recruitment procedure was as follows:
1. Screening test
2. Subjective Test
3. Interview

I applied through proper channel after getting NOC.
Whether I am eligible for pay protection.

Please reply at preeti_priya1986@rediff.com
Unknown said…
from Bimal
I had parmanently transferred from AFHQ, Min of Def New Delhi to Ordnance Factory Ishapore on my own request. I used to draw GP 2400 in my previous office as UDC. But owing to transfer as LDC I had been given 1900 GP from my present office. After transfer I got the bottom seniority in my present office. Will I entitle to get the difference of GP i.e Rs.500 as pay protection? Please confirm.
Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees