Special Concessions / Facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley



Special Concessions / Facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached / subordinate officers or PSUs falling under the control of the Central Government.
Government of India has been decided that the package of concessions/facilities earlier extended to Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley upto 30-06-2008 may be continued for a further period upto 31-12-2009.
Details of package of concessions/facilities:
1. Additional H.R.A. and other concessions
2. Messing Facilities
3. Adjustrment of migrant employees
4. Payment of leave salary/ad hoc financial assistance
5. Regularisation of the period of absence of J&K migrant employees
6. Payment of monthly pension to pensioners of Kashmir valley

Click to view the M.O.



Comments

Unknown said…
sir,I joined Railway on l990 in 950-1500(RPS),In l9years regular service I got only adhoc promotion on 10/2002.I am still working as adhoc since 2002,whether I will be due on Dec'2010 for 02 (two)MACP? or Plz tell me when will be I got my MACP?

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees