Clarification on admissibility LTC claim in respect of fresh recruits

Office fo The Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt - 110010


No. AN/XIV/14162/LTC
Dated 18.12.2009.


To
All PCsDA/CsDA


Sub:- Clarification on admissibility LTC claim in respect of fresh recruits.

Sir,
The matter regarding admissibility of LTC to fresh recruits to central Government was referred to DoP&T who have since clarified that an employee who has not completed 8 years service as fresh recruits on 01.9.2008 will get the benefit available to a fresh recruits for the remaining period till he completes 8 years. There will be no change in block years. Current block is 2006-09.

2. As regards who will be construed as a Fresh Recruits, DoP&T has clarified that a direct recruit joining Govt. service for the first time will be deemed to be a fresh recruits.


s/d
(R.K.Bhatt)
For CGDA



Source: www.cgda.nic.in
Download

Comments

D ANIL KUMAR said…
Respected Sir
this is anil kumar from HWP(M),DAE
I need small help from you sir regarding LTC.I hope that you can solve my problem sir as mentioning below.
I appointment in 2005(GP-4200) now i am GP-4600.I want to know whether i comes in to fresh recruits LTC rules if yes as per new LTC rules (new recruits) i comes under 8years(2005-08 & 2009-12) as 2 blocks.now iam mentioning 2nd block as below

2009-HT not availed
2010-HT availed by converting as NER
2011-HT not availed
2012-All India
In the same block i am not eligible to convert another HT as NER or J&K.So i am thinking to go J&K against All India LTC,now my doubt is whether i am eligible to travel by air from Delhi to J&K as per new OM AN/XIV/14162/VIth CPC/Circular/Vol-IV dated 27/01/2012( this order pasted below), recently DoPT released FAQ as per4th,5th, 6th,7th and 8th point and swamy book 2012 page no 150 .If I am eligible please tell me sir because before apply for Advance I asked our ADM people they told me your eligible,based on that i booked tickets to travel.now they telling me the above mentioned OM is not for fresh recruits and it is not clear for new recruits.They contacted other units of DAE orally they got clarification but our AO-III asking for written document for clarification. As travelling date coming very soon help me to save my self, i'll be thankful for this help sir.

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees