Enter Keyword and Search

Clarification on regular TA/DA on Permanent Transfer

Office fo The Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt - 110010 CIRCULAR


Dated 01st Feb' 11

PC of A (Fys) Kolkata

Sub:- Clarification on regular TA/DA on Permanent Transfer

Consequent upon implementation of VI CPC all the travel entitlements of the service personnel are being admitted as per the GOI No. 12630/MoV C/3737/D (MoV)/08 dated:-29th Dec’2008.

The doubt raised by service pers/service HQrs has been clarified as under:


Point raised



If service personnel were transferred and joined the duty station prior to the implementation of VIth CPC (i.e before 01.09.2008) but their personal effects were transported after 01.09.2008, whether the luggage claim would be admitted as per the revised rates of VIth CPC?

The revised traveling allowances entitlements shall also be applicable in the case of those service personnel who had been transferred before1/9/2008 but had relocated their family/transported their luggage after 1/09/2008  (ie.  The date of implementation of order on TA entitlements by the Govt. consequent upon implementation of the VIth CPC)


All the sub offices under your command may be instructed to strictly adhere to these instructions.

This issues with the approval of Jt. CGDA (AT).

Please acknowledge receipt.

s/d xxxxxxxx

Source: www.cgda.nic.in

Related Posts...

Recent Stories...


90Paisa - Dedicated to Central Government Employees and Pensioners. As and when orders amending the rules are published by the Government, the amendment orders will be published in our blog immediately. Readers are requested to refer to the source link is given at the end of the post. All efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the content on this blog, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. 90paisa accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the blog. Links to other websites that have been included on this blog are provided for public convenience only. 90paisa is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.

Recent Posts