General Provident Fund Interest rate for July to Sept 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, 17th July, 2017
It is announced for general information that during the year 2017-2018, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.8% (Seven point eight per cent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2017 to 30th September, 2017. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2017. The funds concerned are:-
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion : Date of Next Increment Option – Dopt Orders with Illustration
7th CPC Pension Calculator as per Concordance Tables for Pre-2016 Pensioners
7th Pay Commission Pay and Allowances Calculator for CG Employees
Air Travel is allowed for Central Government employees from Level 6 and above
Pay Matrix Table for Central Government Employees
Revised 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Central Govt Employees – Finmin Resolution issued on 16.05.2017
New Commutation Table - How to calculate Gratuity and Pension - Terminal Benefits
Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Transport Allowance
Payment on account of discontinued allowances – Finance Ministry Orders