Can I use the same card? Do I payagain?


Can I use the same card? Do I payagain?

After retirement in 2007 I got a Life time Pensioner CGHS card made in Delhi. Now I am shifting to Dehradun. Can I use the same card? Do I payagain?


Pensioners shifting from one CGHS covered city to another, will have to apply to the Additional Director of concerned city for transfer of card. The card shall be transferred online and a receipt will be issued to the beneficiary, on the basis of which, Additional Director of new city ( say Dehradun) shall receive the data. The same Plastic cards and same Ben ID will be valid in the new city. No contribution is required to be paid in respect of pensioner beneficiaries holding life time cards.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees