How do I get the medical claim reimbursed?

How do I get the medical claim reimbursed?

My husband/wife was a CGHS main card holder. He/she was sick and died while in hospital. How do I get the medical claim reimbursed?

Apply to CMO I/c of Wellness Centre with the same documents as above. In addition, the following need to be enclosed:

1. Copy of Death summary

2. Death Certificate

3. Affidavit on non judicial Stamp paper of yourself being Legal Heir and NOC from other legal heirs in favour of claimant . It is also to be noted that the CMO I/C is to be informed regardinthe death of the card holder but till such time that the claim is settled, the main card holder's name is not to be deleted from the database as it would then not be possible to submit the MRC on- line.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees